Orthodontic Products Chief Editor Alison Werner talks to Scott Hansen, founder and CEO of Black Bison Group, a practice growth consulting firm focused on orthodontic practices. His firm recently released a guide for orthodontic practices managing the impact of COVID-19. The document provides a host of measures orthodontists can take to protect their practice’s financial future.
Exploring the guide’s recommendations, Hansen talks about:
- why and how doctors should stress test their practices now to understand their financial future;
- why practice owners should pull down their entire line of credit now, not later;
- why orthodontists should proactively contact exiting liability holders, from property management companies to key vendors;
- why practice owners can’t wait for all the information to make the perfect decision;
- and how practices can generate revenue now while stay-at-home orders are in effect in their states. OP