Ormco Corp is offering a free, live webinar on November 15 at 8 am PST. The webinar—Contemporary Treatment Planning & Case Management with PSL—will focus on techniques to evaluate, plan, and guide PSL cases for consistent results.
The webinar, led by Tom Barron, DMD, MS (pictured), explores diagnostic considerations and the expanded planning possibilities with light-force PSL mechanics. According to the company, the focus is on providing detailed steps to continually develop and adjust treatment approaches to efficiently deliver beautiful smiles.
The company has identified the following key learning objectives for the webinar:
- Understand the concept of Face First treatment planning
- Discover that “treat to the existing arch form” is obsolete with PSL
- Learn case selection guidelines for moderate to severe cases
- Learn how to effectively apply the Three Pillars of the Damon PSL philosophy
- Review protocols that maximize transverse alveolar development
- Observe the application of this knowledge base in a case study
Barron earned his doctoral degree in dental medicine at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and received his post-doctoral degree in orthodontics and MS in oral biology from the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. He has been treating patients exclusively with low-friction/low-force PSL in his private practice for 14 years. He is an original member of the Damon Champion Group and Key Opinion Leader and member of the Ormco Speakers Bureau. He is co-author of the Damon PSL University Teaching Modules and is a member of the Dean’s Faculty and part time Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Orthodontics at the University of Maryland.
Note that no CE credit is offered for this webinar.
Registration is available at https://www.pathlms.com/ormco/courses/14292/webinars/6821